Fees and Funding
Between 2 – 3
Between 3 – 4.11
Booking Enquiry Form
Before School Club10% sibling discount
- Opens at 8.00am.
- Includes breakfast (cereals, toast and fruit juice) and a safe walk to Haxey Primary School.
School Holiday Club20% sibling discount
- Full Day £28 (9.00am – 5.00pm).
- Half Day £14.95 (Any 4 hours between 9.00am – 5.00pm).
- Extra hours charged at £5.25/hour for 2 year olds and £5/hour for 3-11 year olds.
- Includes a mid-morning snack and light tea in the afternoon. A packed lunch will be needed.
- Applies to ALL children aged 2-11 years old.Childcare vouchers accepted.
After School Club10% sibling discount
- 3.00pm collection and safe walk from Haxey Primary School.
- £2.50 (Pick up is at 3.30pm at the latest)
- £3.50 (Pick up is at 4.00pm at the latest)
- £7.90 (Pick up is at 6.00pm at the latest) Includes a light tea (cheese and biscuits, beans on toast or similar plus salad, fruit and drinks).
*Rates apply to school-aged children only.
Funding is available to all children aged 3 and 4 years old for 15 hours a week. You may be able to get up to 30 hours free childcare (1,140 hours per year) If you’re eligible for the extra hours, you sign up online to get a code to give to your childcare provider to reserve your place. You’ll get the extra hours once the next term starts.
You can usually get 30 hours free childcare if you (and your partner, if you have one) are:
- In work – or getting parental leave, sick leave or annual leave
- Each earning at least the National Minimum Wage or Living Wage for 16 hours a week – this is £125.28 if you’re over 25.
This earnings limit does not apply if you’re self-employed and started your business less than 12 months ago.You’re not eligible if:
- Your child does not usually live with you.
- The child is your foster child.
- Either you or your partner has a taxable income over £100,000.
- You’re from outside the EEA and your UK residence card says you cannot access public funds.
You can get 30 hours free childcare at the same time as claiming Universal Credit, tax credits, childcare vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare.Some 2 year olds are also eligible. To see if you are eligible for 2 year old funding please look on www.gov.uk/free-early-education or ring North Lincolnshire Council on 01724 296296